Christ Church Presbyterian in Bellaire has kindly welcomed The L’Chaim Center for the High Holiday Services.
Ours isn’t the only community service project in which they participate.
The church also houses an ongoing sack-lunch program for the homeless. Please help us pay their kindness forward by bringing a food item or making a cash donation to their food bank. All contributions must be ‘pop-top’ as recipients do not have access to can openers.
- High-proteins soups like Progresso and Campbell’s
- Ravioli, spaghetti-and-meatballs — Chef Boyardee or Walmart brands
- Chicken alfredo
- High-protein bars (peanut butter and chocolate are favorites!)
- Fruit snacks
- Fruit cups
- Peanut butter crackers
- Trail mix (individual bags)
- Variety of chips, individually bagged